Trilex Fluid Power has been manufacturing custom and standard reservoirs for the past 22 years. Our specialty is manufacturing custom reservoirs to our customer specifications.
Our engineering department has the capabilities to assist in the design and development of custom reservoirs from 1 to 5000 gallons. Reservoirs are manufactured using carbon or stainless steel.
Our 40,000 square foot facility is equipped with a 1/4” plate shear, 300 ton break press, plasma cutting, MIG, TIG, and stick welding. Any size or configuration of reservoir can be designed and fabricated to meet your requirements.
Custom Reservoirs account for more then 70% of our tank sales. We provide written quotes on custom reservoirs within 24 hours. We can help you with all of your custom hydraulic requirements.
Please note the following information, which outlines Trilex’s manufacturing capabilities:
All reservoirs are manufactured with:
- Hot Rolled Pickled & Oiled Carbon Steel
- 304 or 316L Stainless Steel
- Every reservoir is tested for leaks through hydrastatic or pressure testing. Some custom tanks require both.
- Trilex specializes in stationary, mobile, and compartment reservoirs.
- 70% of the reservoirs manufactured by Trilex are custom.
- Trilex can install (or ship loose) couplings, down pipes, sight gauges, filler breathers, lifting lugs, removable or hinged lids, cut-outs, drill and tap holes, etc.
- All reservoirs are coated with a rust inhibitor oil, and painted with an industrial standard grey enamel primer.
- Reservoirs can be painted if paint specifications are supplied.